Skip to main content

Hook & Loop

What is Plastic Hook and Loop?

By Blog, FAQ, Hook & Loop No Comments

A common question YKK gets is “What is the plastic Velcro called?” VELCRO® is a trademark owned by Velcro Companies. VELCRO® tape is called “hook and loop” generically. The industry term for plastic hook is “extruded hook.” Extruded hook is a molded hook produced with hot melt extrusion technology, which…

Read More